Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dinner Dance in ONE MONTH!

Thursday is turning out to be a beautiful day at our farm!  The sun is shining and the horses are out sun bathing.  In just one short month our dinner dance will be held on May 21st at Two Cousins Farm, the home of Project Sage Horse Rescue.  I urge you ALL to attend, it's $50 to attend, amazing food, music, huge chinese auction, and much more!!!  If you would like an invitation mailed to your home e-mail me at projectsagehorserescue@gmail.com and I will be sure to get an invite in the mail to you!  Our chinese auction is shaping up to be our best yet, anyone who knows me can attest that I make sure we have the best prizes!  For our dinner we will be having a flat screen TV, 4 passes to Disney World, a custom made tack trunk, passes to Universal Studios, a brand new english saddle, and 50 other amazing baskets!!!!  Like I said, our best auction yet!!!  I want to thank all the ladies who have put so much into making this dinner perfect.  It is sure to be the event of the year, don't miss out!!!  Your ticket MUST be paid for before the dinner so send your check in now!  At the dinner you will be able to walk through our barn and meet many of our rescue horses. 

I hope everyone is enjoying our new website.  Thank you to Patrick for making this site truly amazing.  It is a work of art and I'm so happy to be able to show case the rescue horses on this gorgeous site.

Everyone take a moment to check out twocousinsfarm.com, it is the home of Project Sage and a wonderful place for adults and children alike to take riding lessons.  We have two amazing trainers who teach 7 days a week.  Two Cousins Farm also has a camp for your children over the summer.  Take a moment and check the site out and take some lessons at the farm.  It is an amazing place and I'm truly blessed to be able to have Project Sage at such a great location!

Just want to share a quick picture that I love.  This is Austin and his new mom Caitlin.  Austin was surrendered to the rescue a few years ago.  He was unbroke, scared, and skinny.  A few years later he is doing well under saddle and has a new mom to call him own!  I love success stories like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment