Sunday, February 19, 2012

RIP little one

I have a very sad announcement and I've struggled with how to write this.

I went to PA yesterday to see Journey and Miley and to be with Kim. Journey had problems with her delivery and Miley had trouble standing and nursing at birth. Kim worked day and night to care for them and did a wonderful job as usual. Under the direction of three vets and two hospitals everything possible was being done. We thought they were out of the woods, things looked good, and I posted our beautiful babies pictures to share with the Project Sage supporters.

Last night Baby Miley was not thriving and then took a turn and could not hang on. She passed in my arms last night. Kim and I are devastated by this loss. Journey is hanging in there and will have sad days ahead of her. Please pray for her to be healthy and to understand that her baby is now safe.

This is a huge loss for the Project Sage family and we are all devastated, rest in peace Miley, thank you for holding on long enough for me to meet you, it was truly an honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment