Sunday, December 12, 2010


Just want to say Congrats to Stacey on her adoption of Hunter.  He's a great horse and we are thrilled you have decided to adopt him.  Yesterday RJ left, we are so happy that he has a nice field to live in and his life as a schoolie is over!  We will miss you big boy!


Our barn is looking pretty bare these days.  Just a reminder we are going to New Holland horse auction Dec 13th are are looking for sponsors to rescue some new horses!!!  A full sponsorship is $500 and a half sponsorship is $250!  Give the gift of life this holiday season and rescue a horse!  There is no better feeling in the world.


I'm actually getting to go on vacation this week so if anyone is trying to reach me I will be back NEXT Friday.  I won't have access to e-mail or facebook but if you need anything feel free to call the barn phone number and there will be someone here to answer your questions!  Hope everyone is NY enjoys the cold weather, I'm pulling out my shorts and heading to FL!  Have a nice week everyone!  Stay warm and hug your horses!

No comments:

Post a Comment