Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy weekend!

Happy Saturday, hope everyone enjoyed my Sugar Creek story, feel free to pass it on to friends and family to spread the word about our rescue.

Yesterday we headed upstate to drop off Amico at his new foster. He's spending the winter there with a great family. He got to go with all new blankets thanks to Danielle! He looked awesome in his hunter green and navy sheet. His foster has a big sheep and two other rescued horses, plenty of new friends for Amico!

Today I'm heading to PA to bring Husky to his new home, I'm so thrilled this wonderful guy now has a family to call his own! I'll also get to visit Cricket and Saber today, two horses that were adopted. I'm excited to see them, they have a wonderful home now with Joan and her family!

We are also taking Delilah to be trained by Molly in PA. By the spring Delilah will be a new pony, I'm looking forward to seeing her learn. My theory is if a horse has a job it is easier to find a new home, we try to put training into all of our horses and ponies.

I'm looking forward to seeing all our friends and horses in PA this weekend, I should have some pictures for everyone early next week.

Please bare with us while our website goes through some changes. Cadie, our photographer, is taking over the site and plans on making some changes. Hopefully adding some things as well!

Enjoy the weekend, stay warm!

PS: we are now selling magnets that say "my other ride is a rescued horse" for your car, truck, and trailer! They are $10, contact Donna at donnakye@hotmail.com to buy yours to support our wonderful rescue horses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment