Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One more thing for the day...

Our fundraising coordinator just started a wonderful new fundraiser!!

 Project Sage is now selling hardcover copies of "The Outside of a Horse" SIGNED BY AUTHOR GINNY RORBY. The cost is $20 per book. If you need it shipped, please add $3 to cover shipping. All proceeds to benefit the horses of Project Sage. To order, please paypal to donnakye@hotmail.com. The books will also be available at the barn in Northport between 9 am - 3 pm.  If you have any questions regarding this fundraiser please e-mail Donna at donnakye@hotmail.com.

These make amazing christmas gifts, I just bought my copy today and I can tell you it's an awsome book!  I'm hooked after the first few pages, this book is good for girls and women of all ages and touches on the horse rescue subject which I love!  The hard cover makes it such a nice gift, so tell everyone you know about this great book so we can sell a bunch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment