Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Moving!

To all of Project Sage friends and supporters, although our time at the beautiful Ketcham Farm has been amazing we are ready to move onto bigger and better things.  As of October 1st we will be moving the rescue to a friends farm while we search for our forever home.  I'm excited for what the future holds for Project Sage and we are looking forward to finding a larger farm to home our expanding rescue.  Although this is bitter sweet as our current farm was our first real home and I will miss everything about it I know that the future holds something much bigger for us.  I want to thank everyone that has stepped up to help us start packing and getting ready for our big move.  Right now we are looking for a few fosters for our mini donkeys, hinny, and Flower.  If you can foster for the winter please message me!  We are also in need of donations to help with our move.  I rarely ask for donations on our facebook page but now I'm asking for your help to help us move forward.  I know most people only donate when a horses life is on the line but this is just as important.  Please help be a part of the growth of Project Sage and make a donation today!  Our mailing address will stay the same (63 S. Waldinger St. Valley Stream, NY, 11580) and donations can also be made by paypal to projectsagehorserescue@gmail.com.  Please consider helping our rescue today!

No comments:

Post a Comment